Sunday, December 20, 2009

Wonder if I'll ever use this...

So, my name is Chris, but I bet you won't end up here unless you know me already, so why did I say that? Well, I might as well keep on the roll: I was born in Ohio, lived in Scotland for two years, and have spent most of my life in Georgia. I went to a private Christian school from fifth grade through high school, and am now pursuing a degree in Electrical Engineering at Georgia Tech.

Anyway, I've attempted to write poetry and song lyrics since middle school, and have had limited success (in my opinion). Now I have 80+ poems and one song, and I want to do something with them, so I might be posting some on here... maybe... I might also just make this first post and then decide that I would rather make it all a website instead of a blog (as I have started to do on My Website ).

Whatever I do, I pray it is all to God's glory. I pray that my poetry might speak to people about their needs and desires. Sometimes I say some pretty hard things to take in, many times I make challenging statements on purpose, but I do not mean to injure anyone, and I am more than willing to discuss anything that I have written.

Well, however this turns out, I have a blog now... hooray!!

No comments:

Post a Comment